MOST RECENT VIDEOS
Medical Detectives: Antibiotic Testing Methods.
Students learned how to plate a bacterial sample and determine which antibiotic has the greatest effect. The plates were incubated and grown in the lab. Students measured the area of inhibition, where the bacteria does not grow. The students assessed and observed their experiment.Uploaded Nov 26, 2019 by Jan Paul Pablo
STEM - Columbus Boat
Students created a boat that can carry 100 pennies and stay afloat.Uploaded Oct 15, 2019 by Jan Paul Pablo
Medical Detectives - Vital Signs
Students learned how to take and assess their own vitals signs.Uploaded Oct 15, 2019 by Jan Paul Pablo
Project Lead the Way Overview
"What is PLTW? An Overview" offers a 360-degree view of Project Lead The Way (PLTW) and each PLTW program and captures powerful testimonies from PLTW students, teachers, and partners.Uploaded Sep 10, 2019 by Jan Paul Pablo
This is the STEM program embeded in the St. Joseph Hill's Science and STEM curriculum. This Program is carried out in the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th Grade, as well as the High School.
- 00:16 Dance Lesson Uploaded Jan 17, 2019
- 1:17 Anita Hartman: Christmas Assembly 2019 Uploaded Jan 02, 2019 by Johanna Catella
- 2:22 3 rd Grade Christmas Assembly 2018 Uploaded Dec 20, 2018
- 00:41 Skyscraper stem activity Uploaded Oct 19, 2018 by Tara Nunziante
- 00:33 Skyscraper stem activity Uploaded Oct 19, 2018 by Tara Nunziante
- 5:26 St. Joseph Hill Academy Featured Uploaded Oct 17, 2018 by Johanna Catella